When I didn’t vote or support President Obama in his runs for the presidency, I had people tell me I was a racist. No. With him it strictly had to do with his political stances. So, I guess that by my not supporting a woman for president then I MUST be a misogynist. Yes, according the web, women can be misogynists and can be worse at it than men. I would love a woman president. But when it comes to Hillary, you can call me a misogynist. Here’s what I think of Hillary Clinton. I hate her cackle of a laugh, she’s snide and sarcastic, arrogant, a liar and a hypocrite as well as an enabler. Hah! Take that! That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it. To prove my point on the first 5 derisions, simply watch any of her personal appearances or her Congressional testimonies. As far as the hypocrite and enabler portion…let me ask you a question. Do you believe that Bill Cosby gave all of those women drugs and raped them? Some but not all telling the truth? Where there’s smoke there’s fire, do you believe? If you agree to these postulations, then how can you possibly believe that all of the women that Bill Clinton purportedly sexually harassed or raped are all lying? Why is Bill’s behavior important? Because Hillary just tweeted that all sexual abuse accusers should be “believed”. Oh really? Where was she while all of these women accused her husband of sexual assault? Standing by her man. Enabling. From the time he was Governor of Arkansas and throughout his presidency. The latest Quinnipiac poll asked for the unfavorable rating for Hillary as well as how trustworthy and honest they thought she was. 51% had an unfavorable rating and 61% said they did not find her honest nor trustworthy. Keep in mind that a large number of the people in these polls are moderates. For those of you not old enough to remember the glory or as some would say, the gory days, of the Clinton political machine, here is a small reminder of their times in office. That’s a hell of a lot of “vast right wing conspiracy.” This is from the Washington Times:
- Monica Lewinsky: Led to only the second president in American history to be impeached.
2. Benghazi: Four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.
3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.
4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets already leaked through private email and the specter of a criminal probe looming large.
5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison.
6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era.
7. Humagate: An aide’s sweetheart job arrangement.
8. Pardongate: The first time donations were ever connected as possible motives for presidential pardons.
9. Foundation favors: Revealing evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play back door to the State Department, and an open checkbook for foreigners to curry favor.
10. Mysterious files: The disappearance and re-discovery of Hillary’s Rose Law Firm records.
11. Filegate: The Clinton use of FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.
12. Hubble trouble: The resignation and imprisonment of Hillary law partner Web Hubbell.
13. The Waco tragedy: One of the most lethal exercises of police power in American history.
14. The Clinton’s Swedish slush fund: $26 million collected overseas with little accountability and lots of questions about whether contributors got a pass on Iran sanctions.
15. Troopergate: From the good old days, did Arkansas state troopers facilitate Bill Clinton’s philandering?
16. Gennifer Flowers: The tale that catapulted a supermarket tabloid into the big time.
17. Bill’s Golden Tongue: His and her speech fees shocked the American public.
18. Boeing Bucks: Boeing contributed big-time to Bill; Hillary helped the company obtain a profitable Russian contract.
19. Larry Lawrence: How did a fat cat donor get buried in Arlington National Cemetery without war experience?
20. The cattle futures: Hillary as commodity trader extraordinaire.
21. Chinagate: Nuclear secrets go to China on her husband’s watch.
Next up: Why I won’t vote for Hillary Part Two: I Used to be a Democrat